Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Iron Craft Challenge #10--Instant Art


This challenge was dedicated to "the home." We were supposed to make something for the home or something that utilized a home in its design.  I was at a loss for this challenge and I was going to make a "We're Moving" card but got busy with "The BarMitzvah" that I wasn't able to complete it.

Two of my friends where having a joint housewarming party and I needed a quick gift for each of them. They are moving into a two bedroom apartment and I wanted to give them something for their room that was related but different.

I had these two greeting cards in my stash and decided to double mat them in the same colors and then give them away. Both of the cards deal with friendship so the content and design are related. I am glad with the  that they came out and they were received with much graciousness.

No comments: