Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Iron Craft Challenge #14--Paris Cutout


For this challenge, we were asked to create something attributed to France-either, by color, by design or a product of France. There were several ideas that I had but life got in the way again so I scoured the interwebs and found this clip art of the Eiffel Tower which is the basis of some ad campaign in France.

This is a basic cutout with a script "Paris" in the center of the Eiffel Tower. While the interior lines were a little tricky and since I was tired I cut off many of the trusses of the Eiffel Tower. If I had left them alone then the Tower would have fallen down many times.

I tried again on Sunday and this is the final result.

2 comments:

Just Crafty Enough said...

It's a good thing you were working in paper and not steel! ;)

Dr. Russ said...

LOL. I was never good with those Erector Sets when I was growing up.